(Old) COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a test used for point-of-care testing (POCT) that detects COVID-19 in 15 minutes.
Rapid antigen tests allow for workplaces to proactively identify cases of COVID-19 that may have otherwise been missed, supporting employee safety and business continuity in a variety of settings.
To place an order for the Antigen Rapid Test:
Sample type: Nasal swab
- Quantity: 25 tests/kit
- Storage: 2°C–30°C
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Test Time: 15 minutes. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
- Fast identification of potentially contagious individuals
- Deploy at large scale at point of care
- Can be used in a wide variety of non-laboratory settings
- No special/additional instruments required
- Self-contained tube with “break off” swab minimizes staff exposure
- Extraction tube is fully enclosed for disposal
- Sensitivity: 98.1% [95% CI: 93.2% -99.8%]
- Specificity: 99.8% [95% Cl: 98.6% - 100.0%]
*Performance determined from 104 positive samples confirmed with nasal PCR using FDA EUA RT-PCR method.
*The clinical performance data was also calculated vs nasopharyngeal swab specimens using an FDA EUA RT-PCR reference and has a sensitivity of 91.1% (95% CI: 84.2-95.6%) and specificity of 99.7% (95% CI: 98.6-100.0%).
- Received CE Mark
- Health Canada approved under the Interim Order
Each COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test box contains:
- 25 test devices with desiccant in individual foil pouch
- 1 buffer (1 x 9 ml/bottle)
- 25 extraction tubes
- 25 extraction tube caps
- 25 sterilized nasal swabs for sample collection
- 1 positive control swab
- 1 negative control swab
- 1 tube rack
- 1 quick reference guide (nasopharyngeal)
- 1 instructions for use guide
- If you want to set up a call with our team of experts for COVID-19 testing solutions for your business
- To request a quote
- 25 tests per box
- Volume based pricing options available
Phone: +1 (416) 624-4457
Product Manager & Global Sales Executive
Phone: +1 (647) 242-5869