Spectrum Saliva PCR COVID-19 Collection Kit
SDNA-2000 and 3000 Device
Authorized by Health Canada with CE Mark
First FDA EUA authorized saliva collection device for direct-to-patient-at-home-sample-self-collection COVID-19 testing
This is a specimen collection kit to be used in conjunction with an authorized laboratory and is not a Rapid (Antigen) test Kit.
For Rapid (Antigen) Test Kits, please click here:
ROCHE SARS-COV-2 RAPID ANTIGEN TEST (NASAL SWAB)
To place an order for the Spectrum Saliva PCR Collection Kit: CLICK HERE
The Spectrum Saliva Collection Kit is the official test used by the Major League Baseball Players.
- Single device for DNA/viral RNA biosample collection, transportation, & storage
- Tube compatible with automated platforms & customizable for incremental efficiency improvements
- Qualified commercial RNA extraction chemistries include Perkin Elmer, Thermo Fisher, Roche, Qiagen, & more
- Intuitive 3-step design, proven to reduce customer collection errors
- Post collection stability at room temperature for one year. Shelf life 24-months at room temperature for DNA
- System maintains biosample consistency. Significantly reduces costs associated with sample failures & recollection
- Standard mail at ambient temperatures. In device viral neutralization delivers shipping clearance with no biohazard UN3373 designation
- Innovative, patented chemistry that preserves & protects both DNA/viral RNA transcripts, manages bacteria and mitigates any risk of infection throughout the testing process
1. 2. 3. 4.
- If you're interested in having the Spectrum Saliva Collection Kit for your business
- If you're a lab that wants to provide another option for PCR testing with a saliva kit
- If you want to set up a call with our team of experts for COVID-19 testing solutions for your business
- If you want to place an order or request for a quote
Please contact us
Phone: (905) 780-3200